Camp Wilkin is a property of the Baptist Union of Victoria under the management of Baptist Camping Victoria Board. We pride ourselves of being part of the community and reflecting the ethos and values of the Baptist Church in all that we do.
Camp Wilkin is located in Anglesea on the iconic Great Ocean Road and is set on 15acres within easy walking distance from the beaches, river, bush, and shops, making the Centre one of the best setting within the surf coast region.
Camp Wilkin provides
- Accommodation for 163 in 35 cluster en-suited rooms
- 2 large halls, sound systems, PA projectors and monitors
- 2 lounges and a large Recreation Room
- Adventure activities and equipment including a climbing wall, high and low ropes and more
- Fully qualified staff to deliver a diverse array of activities for all people from all backgrounds and abilities
- Fully catered camps or programs
- An accredited camp with both NARTA and ATAP
Camp Wilkin comes with only good surprises. There is no extra cost for onsite programming- it’s all-inclusive.
Most importantly your group will walk away with an unmatched experience. They will be stretched and challenged, encouraged and well rewarded.
We trust that you find this webpage helpful in organizing your camp. We invite you to contact us or make an appointment to inspect the Centre.